Want to Become a Certified Partner Agency?
Here are the action steps:
1) Submit a Letter of Interest describing the organization and programming offered, and how those programs align with the Impact Agenda Goals and priorities.
2) The letter of interest will then be reviewed by the Investment Committee.
3) The committee will then vote to extend (or not) to the agency the next step in submitting the certification documents and proceed with the process.
4) If the committee votes NOT to extend an invitation to proceed with the next step of submitting the required certification documents, the agency/program director will be notified in writing.
4) If the committee votes to extend an invitation to proceed with the next step of submitting the required certification documents, the agency/program director will be notified in writing requesting the submission of certification documents. Once received, the Investment Committee will review the documents and schedule a meeting with the agency/program director(s).
5) Finally, a recommendation will be brought before the board to vote on the agency's certification. If certification is approved, the agency becomes a certified partner agency and is now able to apply for program funding during the Community Investment Process.
Submit Letter of Intent to firstname.lastname@example.org